Monday, July 14, 2008

Future Projects

A couple of weeks ago I was on the Cape and went to a yard sale with my mom. We were there for about 5 minutes but I got a couple of items to have some fun with. ( We got there when they were packing up and one of the owners said I could buy a paper bag for $2 and fill it with whatever we wanted. I looove yard sales.)

One is this painted wooden jewelry box:


The other is this silver painted picture frame.


Both need to be cleaned up. The frame I may keep as is and just find something to go in it. The box is a different story. Right now I'm picturing it covered with buttons (Did I mention I have a million buttons? Because I do.) and possibly pink feathers. I don't know. At this stage it's fun to think of crazy ideas, then when the right idea comes it's usually more down to Earth. But that's not to say it won't involve lots of buttons.

No comments: