Thursday, July 24, 2008

As preppy as a popped collar with pearls

Lately I've been into the preppy look. I love the bright colors. Also, J. Crew has been having a ridiculous sale for the past month that I have been eating up. It seems I'm not the only one. Style.com put together a great "lookbook" of Nantucket Style. Check it out.

My Favorite look is Melissa:

Photographed by: Lauryn Levin

It's so simple but not boring. Also, I think there's something kind of ballsy about wearing white pants. It says, "I'm not afraid to sit down; grass stains be damned!" If that doesn't say cool confidence, I don't know what does.

I also like this picture of Kristine because she looks pretty pretty pretty:

Photo by: Zofia Waig

That's the best thing about summer: You can just slip on an easy dress and cute flats and look like a million bucks.

No comments: