Monday, August 17, 2009

Best find ever?

A few weeks ago I went to a flea market on Cape Cod with my girlfriends and found some great old costume jewelry. I also found this cute heart-shape watch pendant:


I thought it was a great find as they're coming back into style. Lucky Magazine did a whole page on them in their August issue. Plus it was $8.

It wasn't until yesterday, however, that I discovered just how great a find it truly was. I dropped it off at a watch store to get the battery replaced. When I picked it up I realized that on the back was a "made in China" sticker that I hadn't noticed. I peeled it off and.....


It's a unicorn! Yes, my very own heart-shaped time-telling unicorn pendant! Sometimes you just get lucky.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing!

meeracle said...

PHEW!! good thing I didn't get it - i would've ruined it!