Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Outfit for Early Fall

One of my favorite blogs is The Sartorialist. It's all gorgeous photographs of fashionable people. It's a great place for men's fashion and to see people who have true style and not just trendy clothes.


Photograph: The Sartorialist

Early fall is a funny time of year, fashionwise. It's warm enough to wear the same clothes as in August but the pull of fall clothes and new combinations is hard to resist. I usually end up wearing my favorite summer pieces that I'm not ready to put away, and cold weather outfits that are too inspiring to stay in the closet. One summer "trend" that I love is nautical. I like how the above outfit shows how it can transition into fall. I have some high-waisted wide-legged jeans that I think will look great with a striped shirt like that. Layers can be added depending on how cold it is. Some long chained necklaces will top it off beautifully.

In the meantime I'm wearing as many of my fun summer outfits as possible!


No comments: