Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hockey Shirted

I don't want to talk about it, but let's just say that I'm glad I flaked and didn't buy that "wildcard" hat I posted about. Sigh.

Anyway...hockey!

So I've always liked the Bruins but I've never been too into hockey. The baseball season is so long, then it's the holidays, then it's oh-God-I-hate-winter-when-will-it-end, then it's spring training. But this year feels different. I'm going to throw myself into it and see what happens. And what would a new obsession be without apparel?


Photo from the NHL.

There are plenty of tops to choose from at the Bruins team store. I like this one for it's color and classic logo. You can buy it here. Go Bs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you believe a girl is reading about hockey. :) LOL


my mandie reed website

Lemon Drop said...

Hey, I'll give anything a try. :)