Thursday, February 26, 2009

Roadhouse BBQ

I'm moving into a new neighborhood. I'll be in Brookline right between Coolidge Corner and Washington Square. I know there are tons of great restaurants there that I can't wait to try.

Last night I went to Roadhouse BBQ for the first time. I'm already a big fan of their other place, the Publick House. The prices looked pretty high (many plates around $20) but I was happy that I ordered the $10 half rack of ribs because they filled the plate and came with two huge sides. Just like the Publick House, they had tons of great beer on tap. I had the Dog Fish Aprihop which is one of my favorites and hard to find on draft. This would be a great place to go with a group because of the casual atmosphere and sharable sides.

Know of any great places I should try in Brookline? Let me know!

No comments: